1. Sharing these high rise mommy skinny jeans. The fit reminds me of my A&F skinnies that I love but still do not fit me. Except the A&F ones are low-rise and super scary to wear when chasing and picking up carseats and toddlers. I like this pair because there is no fear that I will show my backside to the world. I love it that they sit just above my belly button.
They are not called mommy skinny jeans ok.. I just added the mommy part.
I shook my head.
Hubs: so people really wear that without anything underneath?
I said: well, it can be used as a cover-up I suppose.
Then that night, I checked the website again, and found this... (you have to click on the white one to see that the model wore it with a bikini top)
I should be a stylist.
Jeans || only $30
Ring + Cuff Bracelet || gift
3. I have worn these heels at work. They are COMFY!
I have gotten compliments at the elevator from staff, from families, just random people... They look scary to wear when you have to be on your feet or walk a lot. Don't be afraid. the heel height is just right. I walked around the hospital and clinic, and yes I was tired around 3p but all-in-all for studded heels, these are awesome. I won't wear them everyday because that is just torture...
4. My sis and her family are in-town! yeah!
5. Another online shopping win.... I was skeptical at first upon opening the package. Then my daughter saw it and said I should keep it... so I did.
6. To join the fun for Link-Toberfest.
Here's the link for my first 7QT post ever! I too have found wonderful bloggers because of this link-up. Happy birthday 7QT!
7. Video I am sharing
so this is what I look like playing with my children.
Linking up with Kelly on this happy friday!
Thank you for reading! I can be found on: