1. I am very much behind posting these outfit photos. I wore this skirt on my first week back at work (that was almost a month ago!) I wanted to wear this floral skirt before I tuck it away x 6 months. Because it's so HAPPY and colorful, I toned it down with this black crochet top I got using my BR rewards. I essentially just paid -- wait for it.... wanna guess??? 0.50c!
outfit deets:skirt || similar, another one
vintage Chanel || use code: DISISD for 5% off
2. Convo with hubby:
we were taking our measurements for our new challenge.
Me: ok, it's 19.4 inches
D: where's 19.4?
Me: you're not a scientist, are you? You're not being accurate.
D: I am rounding. i am a budget analyst.
3. This next take is very tricky. To answer this week's LinkToberFest question:
Who is your favorite blogger that you discovered through Seven Quick Takes?
I have "met" or found such wonderful bloggers bec of 7QT. Here are just a few...
and duh.. of course, Kelly
This is not even a complete list.
4. I thought it was just Lucy getting her photo taken... but I made it also on the FB photo page of the orchard we went to over the weekend.
5. Shout out to Kaitlyn for such a beautiful handmade and handsewn ring sling. I LOVE IT! we received a lot of comments.... and it helps having a cute baby!
The lady who took our photo actually said: I want more babies on our FB photo page... and then i saw the sling and she's just so cute in it.
6. so really -- we are going to see more and more yoga pants and leggings as pants????
7. video I am sharing
we went to the pumpkin patch last weekend. If we are not snapchat friends, I compiled my vids into one youtube video. I miss my grandma... she left yesterday to go back to the Philippines. The drive this morning was rough. I was doing my deep breathing to hold back tears. I was strong yesterday.... but not today.
Thank you for reading! I can be found on: