I am 1/2 year old! Here are some of my recent pix taken from my mummy's phone cam.
I like posing for the camera. Look at my smile.
My dad knows how to accessorize. He was the one that added the pink bow to this outfit!
Hello mummy. I see you.
I am driving my mum's big truck! See if you can spot her favorite Kitty on the steering wheel!
This time, it was my Kuya Daniel that's driving a yellow beetle. Taken at a yogurt place one hour south of Savannah.
I love my Kuya. He has this special voice just for me. He updates my mummy with what I am doing.
"Mummy, Isabel face sun"
"Mummy, Isabel crying"
"Mummy, Isabel happy"
Other cool notes:
- I started eating solids! I love squash. Peaches not so much.
- I can sit on my own without support.
- I have been scooting on my back, usually when I am upset, crying and wanted to be picked up.
- I started rolling over over a month ago.
- I went on my first family vacation to St. Simons GA. I survived 30 hours of driving -- that's almost 2 days stuck in a carseat! No wonder I cried and cried on day 2 of drive back to Indiana.
And here's a picture of my mummy when Papi and I visited her at work.
I just found out today that starting December 2012 (after I turn a year old) my mummy will start taking "home call". Her last "in-hospital" overnight over 24 hour call will be in November. What a great birthday present for me... and a great Thanksgiving present for her!